In case you missed it: Check out the Angel Venture Fair 9th Annual Snake Pit full video
9th ANNUAL SNAKE PIT LEARN WHAT INVESTORS ARE LOOKING AT IN 2021 AND HOW TO PITCH TO INVESTORS
Here’s the link to view the full event held Monday, December 21, 2020.
The Private Investor’s Forum is running the 9th Annual Snake Pit, sponsored by Baker Tilly, which teaches entrepreneurs about what investors are looking for when presenting to raise capital on Monday, December 21 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. on Zoom
7:55 a.m. Attendees log on
8:00 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. Marc Kramer, Executive Director, Private Investors Forum introductions.
8:10 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. Baker Tilly
8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Professional Service Provider Advice Panel
Moderator of Entrepreneurial Presentations: Howard Heyman, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Joe Pellerite, director, Baker Tilly
- Inna Zaltsman, partner, Blank Rome
- Andrew Wilusz, Director of Mergers and Acquisitions at Value Management Inc.
8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Marc Kramer, Executive Director, Private Investors Forum
- Joseph P. Connell, CEO, NeuEsse Inc.
- Jimena García, Co-Founder and CEO, KALA
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Funding Panel answers questions about what investors looking for.
Moderator: Immanuel John, partner, Baker Tilly
- Malcolm Collins. Angel Investor
- Bernie Rudnick, president, CapGenic, Angel Investor
- Anand Shukla, Angel Investor, Delaware Crossing, Angel Group
- Susan Yee, Angel Investor, Broad Street Angels